Muhammad Khurram Khan
- Zaheema Iqbal (Co-ordinator)
- Amanullah Quadri
- Fajri Kurniawan
- Farhan Khan
- Afeera Firdous
- Wazir Zada Khan
- Hammaad Salik
SIG on Cyber Capacity & Capability Building (CyCap)
Reports, Papers, Briefings
- This paper shares an insight gained through analysis of cybersecurity attacks on various oil and gas companies, including the lessons learned as preemptive measures. This paper helps the oil and gas industry to defend its most valuable assets and data from digital disruption in upstream, midstream, and downstream sectors.
- This policy brief discuss some characteristics and key challenges to assist cyber accelerators. Then, some recommendations are provided to built a robust cybersecurity initiatives.
- This policy brief provides with some recommendations to enable global women to work and excel in cybersecurity field after the announcement of ‘Women’s Global Development and Prosperity Initiative’ by the US Government
- This policy brief highlights the Blockchain, Cryptocurrencies from a technological perspective, followed by its misuse and abuse. Outlines the way forward of how law and order agencies can use this technology instead of avoiding it.
- This policy study analyzes the historical evolution of IT in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the current scenario of the cybersecurity, the initiatives and investments and more importantly the cybersecurity readiness and gaps. Lastly, provides recommendations to augment the cybersecurity of the country.