Muhammad Khurram Khan
- Zaheema Iqbal (Co-ordinator)
- Amanullah Quadri
- Fajri Kurniawan
- Farhan Khan
- Afeera Firdous
- Wazir Zada Khan
- Hammaad Salik
SIG on Cyber Capacity & Capability Building (CyCap)
Reports, Papers, Briefings
- This policy brief provides with some recommendations to enable global women to work and excel in cybersecurity field after the announcement of ‘Women’s Global Development and Prosperity Initiative’ by the US Government
- This policy brief highlights the Blockchain, Cryptocurrencies from a technological perspective, followed by its misuse and abuse. Outlines the way forward of how law and order agencies can use this technology instead of avoiding it.
- This policy study analyzes the historical evolution of IT in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the current scenario of the cybersecurity, the initiatives and investments and more importantly the cybersecurity readiness and gaps. Lastly, provides recommendations to augment the cybersecurity of the country.
- This policy study points to the gaps in the human capital for cybersecurity in Saudi Arabia and outlines the recommendations as to how women, have an edge if applied to cybersecurity. Also, recommendations are prescribed for how women can easily prepare for it.